a multitude of random thoughts + some serious ponderings + a little bit of creativity = a collection of my scribbles :)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1: Peace

So, I decided to try one of these picture challenges I've been hearing about. The goal of the project is to take one picture a day that corresponds with a certain theme. I found a photo challenge for the month of May on Pinterest and decided to give it a shot. Who knows if I'll complete them all or even post all of the pictures on here, but it sounded like something fun to do. I think this would be a really great idea for a scrapbook later on when I have some more time.

Anyway, the theme for May 1 is Peace. The most peaceful thing I can think of is a little kid sleeping. Fortunately, I have a little sister at my house, so I sneaked a picture of her after she fell asleep tonight. I love listening to her heavy breathing when she sleeps. It's so steady, and all of the little snorts and sniffles are rather endearing. :)

The photo is pretty dark since I didn't want to use the flash and wake her up (that definitely would have disturbed the peace in my house!), but I think the darkness adds to the serenity of the picture. Quiet and peaceful. Makes me want to get some sleep myself!

Here is what Peace looks like to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...