a multitude of random thoughts + some serious ponderings + a little bit of creativity = a collection of my scribbles :)

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sending My Regrets

Dearest Blog,

Oh, how I have missed you. It has been far too long since we last spent some quality time together.

I have no one to blame but myself (and perhaps all of the schoolwork that has been piled upon me in the last few months). I'm not trying to make excuses, mind you. But I fear that all of my creativity has been sucked straight out of my body and into my various papers scattered across my professors' desks.

It is in a paper about dreams and a paper about media managers and a paper about the shameless advertising methods that target young girls. And somehow, I must generate some more creativity and plant it into a few more papers before the end of the semester.

But the point of this is to say, that I have not been channeling my creativity into you, and I am forever sorry. Please accept my apology, and I hope we will meet again soon in the near future.

Sincerely,

Megan

P.S. It's not you; it's me. =D Just had to throw that in there for good measure.

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...