a multitude of random thoughts + some serious ponderings + a little bit of creativity = a collection of my scribbles :)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Close to Perfection

Reasons why I love days like today:

Sleeping in.
Sunshine.
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccinos.
A soft breeze.
My brand-new 2011 World Series Champs Cardinals T-shirt.
Beautiful daffodils poking up out of the ground.
The color yellow in general.
That moment when you realize that all of nature around you is transforming from yucky, dead brown into dazzling, fresh green.
Random water fights with my siblings.
Sweet potato fries.
Dreaming of Disney World. 
Evening walks.
Sunsets happening later and later in the day.
March Madness.
Baking cupcakes.
Writing.

So thankful for today! I just can't help but smile. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...